PoetryFilm Submissions 2017
Call for Submissions
Artists and filmmakers are invited to submit their work for consideration for future PoetryFilm screenings and events. All themes and topics are welcome. Poetry films, art films, text films, sound films, silent films, experimental films, and other text/image/sound screening and performance material are invited. There is no deadline – submissions are ongoing and continuous throughout each year. All submissions will be catalogued in The PoetryFilm Archive.
– A fully completed Submission Form must accompany all work (download the Submission Form)
– Please send hard copies of films on DVD or USB stick*
– Please send printed copies of all supporting material
– Please don’t include web links (or write “see website” etc) on your submission form
– Please don’t submit links to your work via e-mail or social media
– Please pay the £10 admin fee**, then post your submission (with completed form) to:
PoetryFilm att. Zata Banks
85 Harwood Road
London SW6 4QL
* If you are sending work on DVD, please ensure the disk has been authored to play in a conventional DVD player (if you wish to submit high-definition video data, please enclose a screening copy on DVD as well).
** Owing to the considerable time and resources required to view and to catalogue all submissions, each submission now incurs a £10 administration fee (as of 1 February 2016). Please click here to send a payment.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org